NAHB News Feed
- There are five key numbers, or key performance indicators (KPIs), in a residential building company's financials that builders should be aware of on a quarterly basis.
- As NAHB wraps up its celebration of Professional Women in Building (PWB) Week 2021, women in the industry share how membership in the PWB Council has influenced their careers.
- Learn how the ICC 700-2020 National Green Building Standard® (NGBS) provides a flexible roadmap for green renovation projects — including the conversion of existing buildings to residential use, even if that building is subject to historical preservation regulations.
- House Democrats are working to draft a $3.5 trillion Build Back Better plan that includes onerous tax hikes of $2 trillion and aggressive energy efficiency requirements in model building energy codes that would harm housing affordability. This ambitious plan also contains several other elements of interest to the housing community.
- Signature Kitchen Suite (SKS) is back as NAHB's official membership sponsor and is once again offering Builder members and their Affiliate members a chance to win a trip to Napa Valley, Calif.