NAHB News Feed
- In a critical win for NAHB and the residential construction sector, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today designated construction of single-family and multifamily housing as an "Essential Infrastructure Business."
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs today issued a circular that provides guidance for VA home loan borrowers affected by COVID-19 and describes temporary measures regarding loan origination, closing and guaranty. The agency also issued a separate notice regarding valuation practices during the pandemic.
- The NAHB online course, Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations, will help participants excel at performing two tasks critical to project preparation: estimating costs and creating the schedule to complete the project.
- In a key win for NAHB, the Environmental Protection Agency has made a significant announcement affecting how the housing community will be impacted by implementation of the Toxic Substance Control ACT (TSCA) Fees Rule.
- NAHB continues to provide up-to-date economic forecasts, policy updates, business continuity, jobsite safety and communications resources for both NAHB members and HBA staff to help them navigate this current crisis.