HBA Membership – What Does It Mean For You?
Companies become members of their professional industry association for various reasons. Here are a few of the highlights members receive from their membership investment!
- Membership Events
- Spring Golf Tournament
- Christmas Banquet (for members and guests)
- Educational Seminars & Safety Training Classes
Advocacy – Your Voice Counts!
- Regulatory Advocacy – Includes working with regulatory staff for positive change…
- Legislative Advocacy – Includes working with elected officials to change, defeat or adopt laws or ordinances…
- Political Advocacy – Consists of effectively advocating in the electoral process to help elect…
- Legal Advocacy – When an unfavorable or abusive law or enforcement method must be challenged…
- The Home Show is our annual event where exhibitors display their work , services and enjoy the opportunity to interact with the potential customers as well as HBA members. (The Home Show is held on the 2nd weekend in February).
- Members receive discounted booth prices and first chance opportunities to secure a booth at our Home Show.
- Members also receive a discounted advertising opportunity in our Home Show Flyer
- As a member of the Effingham Area HBA you can take advantage of numerous discounts through the National Association of Home Builders (www.nahb.org) and through the National Purchasing Program (www.mynpp.com). Many of our members including the HBA office are already saving time and money through these programs.
HBA Marketing Resources
- HBA Discounted Radio Programs
- Periodic Facebook specials and events
- Membership Directory on our Website